Pages

Saturday 18 January 2020

Things I Learned Today

1. I am still getting the hang of Brighouse's road system and I am still admitting to nothing.

2. If I make a complete spectacle of myself and wriggle and writhe, I can get in the passenger door and over to the driver's seat and be able to drive away, despite the best efforts of the huge SUV parked indecently close to the driver's door. To be fair, I had parked quite close to the line on that side as I was trying to leave space for the driver's door on the car on the other side of me.

3. Going for a thirty mile drive is not advisable with an upset stomach. Public toilets are harder to find than you think.

4. There are some awesome laybys to park in and knit.


Hugs to all.

2 comments:

  1. Why is it when you park in an almost empty car park someone is always bound to come and park right next to you - and so you cannot get back in the drivers side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the death of the decent clean public toilet is a national disgrace , have a disabled partner and its one of the main reasons we cant go places .

    ReplyDelete