Pages

Monday 27 January 2020

Monday Happened Again

Monday has a habit of happening and I wish it wouldn't. This morning bear couldn't find his school trousers. Between us we ripped every room in the house apart, most of which still needs putting back together, before finally finding them in the clean washing. By the time we found them and got the new tablets into bear and then rushed out the house, I was already frazzled.

I had promised to meet up with a friend, the one who lives in the middle of nowhere. By the time I had bought spare trousers for bear and caught my breath it wasn't worth going home, so I drove over there, picked her up and drove down all the narrow country lanes to Hebden Bridge. I took a very poor pic, but at least it shows I was there.


We had a nice browse and a wander, then drove all the way back, this time down the main roads which I found a lot more stressful. In total, according to Google Maps, I drove 53.5 miles and some of them were a challenge.

I picked up bear and got back to the house moments before the music teacher. I failed at dinner, but DH was happy because the artisan black rye bread I got at Hebden Bridge was just what he wanted with lots of beans and cheese.

Now I am flagging but need to crack on with some writing stuff. Speaking of which...

Writing stuff - this week's writing challenge is here. All welcome.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment