Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

I Have Felt Better

I definitely do not feel well, but it could be worse. As long as I don't move around too much, I'm okay.

Poor bear has been stuck in front of his computer all day, all alone with DH working and me staying isolated in my room. It isn't actually that much of a hardship for him, but from Monday he will have to complete his classes remotely. He is less than impressed.

I have come to the conclusion, no matter how long I hang in here, I'm still not going to get to the end of my yarn stash. Also, because I've previously clicked on a Deramores ad, I keep seeing more Deramores ads. And because I clicked on a pretty shawl pattern that I didn't realise was crochet, I keep getting crochet pattern ads. I can't crochet. All I can do is get more and more frustrated at these gorgeous patterns showing up that I'm completely incapable of doing.

I suspect I'm making less sense than normal, but bear is doing okay, DH is being a hero and I'm going back to my editing.

Hugs to all

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a suggestion: in years to come ,people will be ingterested in this episode, and will want to read what it was reallyu like on a day to day basis for ordinary people. Think how interested people are in Anne Frank's diary, Pepys' diary, etc. Maybe get Bear todo a daily journal, which covers both how he's feeling about it, but also gathering information about what is going on - what the restrictions are, what the shelves are like, how people are behaving, what the news is). Great source material for the future.

    ReplyDelete