Pages

Thursday 5 March 2020

I'm Claiming a Win

Sharon - thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot, especially as you take such amazing photos. I'm planning on taking more pics, so I hope practice will improve the quality.

I went to the doctor this morning. I offered to have just a phone consult, but they called me in, and I went. This is a really big thing for me. I actually made it along the street. Normally I could drive all over the place (and no doubt will) but I can't walk along the road. I have looked out of my window and seen the doctor's surgery, only a few hundred yards away, and known it might as well have been on the moon. But today I did it.

On the bad side, I have cellulitis and feel like utter death, as well as a lot of pain. I think something I had last week contained gluten, which led to a flair up of dermatitis on my legs, which is now infected. Gluten doesn't give me an upset stomach. It comes out in the skin. Never google gluten eczema (there's a posh term, but I can't remember it), because it is extremely unpleasant. I have a few weeks left of this at least, but I can at least treat the infection. I said I didn't think I needed antibiotics, but I suspect I may have to speak to them tomorrow about them. I feel unpleasantly poorly. At least I got this pic. Spring is definitely here.



Bear is suffering from the physio and DH is showing signs of flu. We are not doing well here. It's a great opportunity to snuggle down with blankets, knitting and films.

Hugs to all. 

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely photo. Hope you are feeling better soon - that sounds like a nasty condition with the gluten so hope it clears up for you. Hugs from Huddersfield. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are all better soon.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that certainly is spring! I do hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete