Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

Bear Continues Bear

The soap dispenser which was mysteriously topped up and paler is now half empty.  I have actually bought a liquid soap thingy which I really like.  It is 55p from Asda and I love it.  I am seriously considering whether to just keep it for myself in the kitchen.  I am not exactly sure what bear is up to but it is probably leaving him cleaner so I'm saying nothing.

There is also the issue of breakfast.  DH was on duty this morning and bear told him that he had already eaten and put his bowl in the sink.  When I went downstairs to fight the dishwasher there was no bowl in the sink and no evidence of cereal being accessed.  I have no idea.  I don't count the chocolate bars, so I am reserving my opinion.

On the other hand bear had one of his favourite meals last night.  He had hake cooked in milk with broccoli and chips.  He left the chips.

Sometimes I feel like the luckiest mum in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment