Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Technology and Me

I'm not amazingly good with technology.  I get computer rage.  I get lost in files.  I don't often lose stuff, but it has been known to happen.  I also am completely clueless with mobile phones.  I currently use DH's old smartphone which completely baffles me.

One of the things that DH has tried (and failed) to help me with is music.  I just haven't got around to working out how to play music on my smart phone.  I can't see the point, really.  I'm usually doing something else and music would distract me.  I suppose I could use the phone to play music when I am working in the kitchen, but it all seems so complicated.  DH tried to show me how it worked by downloading the Wombling Free song.  It didn't stick.

Last night I tiptoed into bear's room on my way to bed as always and reconstructed his bed over him.  At least he is sleeping under the covers these days.  Last winter I was regularly getting up in the middle of the night to put his covers back on him.  Somehow I set my phone music off.  I had unlocked the thing to get enough light to find bear and suddenly at 90 decibels I had the Wombling Free song ringing out.

I kept pressing things and clicking things and nothing seemed to make a difference.  I would get it to stop and then the dratted thing would start up again.  I was going frantic.

Bear slept through the entire performance.  This does not surprise me.  Between around 9pm at 4.59am bear could sleep through a full brass band.  However drop a pin at 5.01am and he's bright eyed, bushy tailed and demanding breakfast.  Speaking of which, I had better get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment