Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Rain

At least bear is out with DH.  He has been spending far too much time on the computer for the last few days.  I confess to being very grateful for Temple Run 2 on the four hour train journey.  Though bear also had a nice chat and 'helped' me with my word searches.

Uncle is still in hospital.  I am not exactly sure what is happening.  He is still pretty confused, and I have no way of talking to him directly at the moment.

I spent a lot of money yesterday.  I put in an Approved Food order.  Because I had recently sorted out some of the walk in cupboard I was able to stay away from the loo roll and have a relatively realistic idea of what space was available.  However they had condensed tomato soup at a superb price, so I filled up.  I use condensed soup in all sorts of ways, so I am glad about that.

I also ordered a heated airer which I have heard such good things about and a Tardis cookie jar.  I keep very small treats in a box and bear can raid those.  I am sure he would prefer a Tardis to the plain wooden box he has now.  The Tardis cookie jar was at least covered by the two Lakeland vouchers from earlier in the year when I got some blankets at half price (very comfy) and two fruit trees (at darling father's insistence, they are doing well).

I have also put in an Asda order.  It's going to be one of those orders.  Three bottles of Famous Grouse, as it is a good price and will probably last the fortnight, two bottles of Black Grouse as it is an excellent price and they can be stashed for Christmas and two packets of frozen mince.  The delivery man may comment.  I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment