Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

Monday

Bear is at home with an interesting temperature, a hacking cough and an appointment with the GP tomorrow morning.  I am now officially sick of Doctor Who.  Fortunately that is likely to be temporary as I imagine further Doctor Who will be happening!

Anyway, bear is currently very pink cheeked, stuffed with chicken soup and wearing woolly gloves and sunglasses as he is watching the very first ever episode of Doctor Who.

It looks like Uncle will have to go back to theatre for further work on his foot.  Father is on pins about his appointment tomorrow.  I'm waiting to hear how DH's appointment went today.  This quarter of the year seems very full.  I'm hoping this means a nice quiet time coming up when all this is resolved.

I've got a bundle of Doctor Who stuff from my friend ebay and apart from a few odds and ends I think I will call it quits for bear.  I also suspect that there is going to an awful lot of money in envelopes this year.  I'd prefer to buy presents as it's more fun but I'm running low on inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment