Pages

Saturday 30 September 2017

Internet Generation

This afternoon we were spread out.  DH was on his computer working, with YouTube playing music in the background.  Bear was playing a game which he had downloaded from the internet but also had a YouTube video (dumb tweets - not suitable for those easily embarassed or shocked but very, very funny) playing on my old phone over the wifi while his pal sat next to him playing Fifa 17 online.  Meanwhile I had YouTube music on in the background while I sorted out a delivery for tomorrow and got dragged into trying Amazon Pantry.  We pay a lot for our broadband connection, but I think it's worth it.

Witch Hazel - I shall look out for that offer and stock up.  You pass on some awesome info so I'm glad I could pass something back

Jake's a Girl - I like your tactics.  Sending good vibes and I hope you get something awesome with your vouchers


3 comments:

  1. I heard someone say the other day that we couldn't live without the internet. I'd say they are right. :D I'd absolutely go nuts. Now a cell phone? That I could live without. I have one of those pay-per-views ;) ones that I only turn on when I leave the house and when I can remember to turn it on. haha. The only time I'd be thankful for the cell is if I needed it. I hate hubby's phone. I have a terrible time with Amazon Pantry. I can never get the ratio to free delivery right and have things sitting in my cart as we speak. *sigh* Now for the sad news...I went shopping with my coupons and couldn't find a thing. haha. I ended up buying hubby a pair of new sneakers. A half price sale on Sketchers and got a pair at the half price of $80 dollar ones FREE. I was happy enough about that. :) Now for Monday I'm afraid i'll find more than I need. I'll have to be diligent and only spend on what I have coupons for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes one wonder what people did before we had internet, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's very sad isn't it - do families actually talk to each other these days ?

    ReplyDelete