Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Fun Friday

The washing machine repair man was lovely and turned up at @ 7.30am.  He shook his head, told me it was the bearings and they could fit me in on Thursday after ordering the parts.

But, otherwise today has been great.  Bear's team won the school football tournament.  He scored a goal and kept a clean sheet when he was in goal.  I am so proud of him.  He also brought home his report card.  It was impressive on all sorts of levels.  He had lots and lots of As (working significantly above age expectations) and Bs (working above age expectations) and only 3 Cs (working at age expectation).  As usual he got higher marks for attainment than effort, but I don't really blame him.  If he's hitting As attainment with B effort then it's a little harsh to expect him to raise his game.  They also got the name of his High School wrong.  It could be worse.  At least they got his name right.

I managed to get the latest instalment of the White Hart up and I was less than an hour late.  I'm working on it.  In other writing news, I will be self publishing the first collection as a book and today I got the cover.  The stories will stay on the blog, though, and while I will be charging for the ebook to help pay for the cover, you will always be able to read it for free while I can manage it.  This weekend is likely to me versus the computer as I try and work it all out, and I'll let you know when the ebook and paperback is out.  Until then, here is a preview of the cover (which I love!)


Shoutout to OWS LLC, Amanda, Heidi and Rebecca who were utterly amazing and coped with working with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment