Pages

Sunday 16 September 2018

And it's Finally Saturday.

I really, really, really need to stick to online shopping.  While there may be an occasional slip, like buying 90 ties, on the whole and by and large, I almost mainly resist impulse purchases.  Okay, to be truthful, I fail to resist impulse purchases in all areas of my life, but I resist better online than I do in real life.

Today I went to Aldi and came back with a mini vacuum and an electric hand whisk.  To be fair, my hand whisk is looking elderly and I'm not 100% sure I've got it properly clean and I have been dithering about a hand held vacuum for a while.  I only went there for cola and treats.  On the bright side, I resisted the selection of yarn.  There were 400g balls of chunky yarn for £3.99, which isn't a bad deal, and lots of glittery silver yarn as well.  I'm proud I managed to resist that at least. 

In other news, I think I've more or less got my new websites up.  The stories from the White Hart will be found here in future, and the Always Another Chapter blog with my author stuff will be found here.  Now all I need to do is work out how to do a newsletter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment