Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Is it Tuesday Already?

Sorry about not posting.  It's been, well, normal for me here. 

Yesterday bear got new shoes, complained about new shoes, went to dentist, complained about dentist, was unco-operative, awesome and amazing.

Today was bear's first day at High School.  He looked so awesome.  I know I am biased, but he looked so amazing and with it.  He came home full of confidence and a certain amount of swagger.

I had a driving lesson this morning and there were no casualties.  I also started working on one of my author blogs.  I plan to end up with four, including this one, and all but this one linked to possibly, maybe, eventually making some pennies.  I'm not expecting much, to be honest, but anything would be a comfort.  I'm not planning on doing anything to make money out of this blog.  This is where I meet my friends.

Tomorrow I have the first of my hospital appointments.  It's to investigate a suspect mole and I'm pretty confident it is not going to be serious.  It's just the time.  This evening the lights kept going off.  We really need the re-wire.  I have a lot of things to clear out of the house. 

So I am saying 'Challenge Accepted'.  I don't think I have any other choice. 

1 comment: