Pages

Friday 14 September 2018

Awesome News

The first bit of awesome news is that I got the all clear from the hospital.  I never really expected bad news, but it did lurk at the back of my mind, and I got considerably stressed at the thought of possibly more appointments.  It was also quite scary, as I'm used to waiting for ages for a hospital appointment but for both the referrals I got put through very quickly indeed.  I am very grateful that I was.  

I still haven't found the frying pan.  I have put it somewhere safe, so all bets are off!

And I have finally got the next chapter out from At the Sign of the White Hart.  And it's on a new, proper to me, brand new website - here.  I haven't worked out how to do half the stuff I'm supposed to, but you can read the story and that is what matters.  

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete