Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

To Those Who Have Read 'Digging up the Past'

If you haven't read it yet, please hold off as I am getting it professionally edited and a new cover.  In around a month's time there will be a much better version available.

I'm getting it professionally edited and a fancy new cover and I feel quite giddy about it, but it has been suggested that a character beheaded at the very end of the book should survive.

I wish it hadn't been suggested as I have thought of a great way that the character could be used in a sequel. 

I write for my own sanity but it is really, really important that I respect the people reading what I write.  The feelings of the reader matter.  If you have read the book and have an opinion, please could you leave me a comment and let me know

1 - if you think they should be spared

2 - how best to get free ebook copies of the new version of the book to the very few who bought the original book. 

In future, questions like this will be kept on my author website and in my newsletter, but they are still under construction.  Thank you for reading this.  Normal (for me) service will be resumed shortly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment