Pages

Friday 24 January 2020

Having a Moment

I just burst into tears while on the phone to Scottish Power (again). Apparently someone is trying to reach me from the firm that does annual services, last seen around six months ago. I think that I need to take a breath and pull myself together.

Bear is looking a lot better, so that is something, and has said that he will be happy with a sandwich for dinner tonight, so I don't have to worry about cooking for him. He has said that he wants to eat healthier. This is great. Unfortunately he only eats about four things at the moment, and none of them are brilliantly healthy. He used to eat anything and everything. Now there are issues. DH has dinner sorted out as well, so that is something.

There are so many people worse off than me, and I feel quite ashamed. Back tomorrow with hopefully a more positive attitude.

Hugs to all.

2 comments: