Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

Mistakes Have Been Made

Bugger

Bear had his pals around. Apparently a good time was had by the teenagers, and I ordered pizza. Bear did the numbers and got a good deal and I included a gluten free pizza.

That pizza was amazing. To be fair, the box would probably be as good as the gluten free base, but I had a topping heavy on the meat - and cheese.

I the past, when I've had cheese, I've thrown up with gusto. This is not good. I love cheese, and after all, I grew up in Cheshire, where the best cheese comes from (I'll admit some arguments, but the Romans knew about Cheshire cheese). When I was a kid, we got our cheese from the market, where the local farmers sold their local cheese.

I was so taken up with the idea of gluten free pizza that I forgot about the whole cheese issue. I remembered it around nine tenths in, so I decided to finish it off, and to heck with it.

Now, I've heard that sometimes a dairy intolerance comes with gluten intolerance, and if you avoid the gluten then various bits in your gut heal and you don't have dairy intolerance anymore. I don't know if that applies to me.

I'll be back when I've found out.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment