Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2020

Keeping On

Bear is doing slightly better. The reaction to the medicine has been building over Christmas, so it will no doubt take a while to get out of his system. For those who understand these things, it was naproxen, prescribed by a consultant. Poor kid is now back to ibuprofen for pain management. It's not helping as much as I would like. I've managed to get an appointment for the GP on Saturday, and I hope it will work out.

We are three quarters through the first month of the year, and it has been something of a challenge. I've had some poorly moments, bear has been getting worse with the side effects, my laptop failed and it's been generally challenging. I hope things pick up soon.

Thank you for the good wishes.

Hugs to all.

2 comments:

  1. I was sorry to hear about Bear's pain, poor guy. I hope his doctor can offer another medication to replace it. And I hope your computer woes are all better now. Life can be so frustrating! However, tomorrow is a brand new day! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to a better February when it arrives - hope you can hang on until then!!

    ReplyDelete