Pages

Monday 16 November 2020

Stormy Weather

Fifitr - you are right! There is a lot of silver around.

I didn't go on a walk this morning. It was blowing a gale and I was worried that if I went to the park, I'd get hit by a branch. The car was rocking from the wind on the school run. It has calmed down now, but I was glad to get home and when I got to my usual spot to wait for bear, the trees were almost completely bare when they still had quite a few leaves on Friday.

I enjoy keeping an eye on the weather forecast. It doesn't make much difference, I still have to drive bear to school, but I suppose I can be prepared if it is really bad and I know to set off early or plan particular routes. I have a feeling that it's going to be a bad winter, but feelings can be wrong. It's supposed to be cold at the end of the week. I know that the classrooms have doors and windows open (the poor teachers!) and bear's school uniform is very strict, so I bought a couple of white teeshirts for him to wear under his school shirt. They are completely plain, round necked and short sleeved and hopefully invisible under the shirt, tie and blazer. 

Writing stuff - trying to shake things up a little so I'm back on the flash fiction here

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment