Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

Weird Times

I managed a walk today, though just a little one. The geese weren't blocking the path this morning. Instead they were having some sort of war all by themselves and travelling in flotillas on the lake.


I don't know what was going on, but it sounded like a right scrap! 

The days are getting shorter. I saw this - the sun was so low even after dropping bear off at school, that half the tree is in shadow and the rest in sulight.


It was getting dark on the way home. Bear had something something something drama something which meant I didn't pick him up until after 4pm. Whatever it was, it was less than successful as half the group had been sent home to self isolate. I am waiting for the call for bear to come home now. Tomorrow I'll pick up some fresh stuff and look into booking a delivery. I'll keep it on the back burner, and cancel it if I don't need it. I think that it's only a matter of time.

I sort of miss giving a lift to bear's pal, but I am enjoying the chance to spend mum and son time with him on the drives. It isn't quite the same when it's just him and I at home. There are too many distractions.

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. Some of the best times I've had with my daughter was on our drives home from school - she'd tell me all about her day at school and then, ask me how my day was. She still calls me at the end of her work day and tells me about her day and asks me how mine was! I love that!

    ReplyDelete