Pages

Saturday 26 August 2023

More or Less Calmed Down.

It's been a quiet day. I had a delivery from Tesco this morning and watched the last episode of 'Welcome to Wrexham' with DH. Apart from that I've been taking it incredibly easy. Bear has been doing something with Skyrim that involves lots of downloading stuff. I smile, nod and let him get on with it. 

To be honest, I've been looking at maps as bear needs a lift on Monday to somewhere unfamiliar. I'd need to either go through Leeds centre, which is awash with road works and half the roads are shut, or past Tingley Roundabout which is known for being a little awkward if you are unsure. To be honest, whenever I've gone through Tingley Roundabout, I've been fine. But I've always known the exit I needed and I don't want to accidentally end up on the motorway, especially as I need to get bear to a particular place on time. I could end up in Durham if I'm not careful. I'll just allow plenty of time and see how it goes. 

At least I don't have to worry about uniform. I know that I'll have some expenses to come, including a stupidly expensive calculator, but at least I'm not looking at blazers and fancy school shoes anymore. I expect that we'll get the equipment list soon enough. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. It's good you have the weekend to relax before you need to take bear to where he has to go on Monday. I'm sure you'll do well with the drive. Have a lovely weekend. By the way, I bought some yarn! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yarn is always good! Thank you for the faith you have in me.

      Delete