Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2023

Nervous Wreck

Bear gets his exam results tomorrow. Tonight, around 7pm, he texts me to say he may need a form of ID to pick up his results. This seems a little odd as he's been attending the school for five years and we have heard nothing from the school about this. I hope that he doesn't need it as he doesn't have a passport and I'm not sure where his birth certificate is. He's out tonight staying with a friend, so we are picking him up after he's collected his results. I will post as soon as I find out. I'm absolutely on pins. Bear is okay on the surface, but who knows underneath.

I've spent a lot of time today just hanging out with the men. Then after bear went out, DH had an early night and I called in at the supermarket. I caved and bought some things I've been craving for a while. Their official use is going to be fruit bowls. 

Bear is starting to eat fruit and I want to try and have it around and attractively presented. 

I have no idea what else has been going on, so I'll catch up tomorrow. I hope I can share good news. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed that bear's test results will be good! Nice looking bowls, too! :)

    ReplyDelete