Pages

Friday 11 August 2023

Worrying

Bear has gone to the gig. Apparently he's helping to set up, which will no doubt be fun for him. When I asked if he was effectively a roadie, he gave me the Look.

When it comes down to it, bear is far more sensible than I ever was and I'm sure that he'll be fine. Of course I'm worrying. He's been told to text us when he gets back to his friend's house. DH and I are not actually expecting anything. We'll expect to get at least some of the story tomorrow.

I'm feeling better but still under the weather. I just hope I can stand the excitement of the England game tomorrow.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like bear is having a good time! Glad you are feeling better. Hope you continue to feel better and hear from bear, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bear remembered to tell his father when he got home. He's a good lad and had a wonderful time.

      Delete