Pages

Friday 19 January 2024

Still Incredibly Dull

Not much has happened today. I failed to get a pic of the glorious sunset, but I did get a pic this morning of the car and it's frosty here.


I definitely need to something more pic worthy.

I drove out to Aldi and the car was wallowing a little. She's fit to drive, and managed fine for the unscheduled emergency stop when an idiot pulled out in front of me. I swear that they looked in my direction, I'm in a bright purple car and I have my lights on. I was somewhat unimpressed. I'm still glad that I can get her booked in on Monday to get the tyres sorted.

Bear was home quite late tonight, and is likely to be home later tomorrow as he's helping out with the open day at college. I suspect that there was a fair amount of hanging out with his friends as well, and I don't begrudge him.

Now I'm in the position of being cold and not wanting to turn the electric fire on as I keep getting static shocks. I wonder if it would help if I put a rubber mate under it. It's an occupational hazard of being me - I get tiny shocks regularly. I think I will get one of my many blankets and light a candle.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are able to stay warm and enjoy your quiet days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very dry here in Minnesota and they have humidifiers to help put moisture in the air. It helps a bit but I am still getting shocks!

    ReplyDelete