Pages

Saturday 27 January 2024

The Crows Were Fed

We dropped off some jars and clothes at a charity shop this morning. I wanted to go to one near parking and there's a charity shop for a Children's Hospice near a free car park in Cleckheaton, so we went there. Then we went along to the park where we fed the crows and magpies. 


There were a lot of them but they scattered at the first sign of my phone. We spent around an hour watching them squabble and chase each other - it was so much fun. 

Since then we've been hanging out at home. Bear has been doing a lot of homework, but he came in and out just to spend some time. I'm hoping that we can perhaps watch some Doctor Who together later.

It's been lovely and relaxing. 

I had a fairly realistic dream last night. I may have been chased by yetis up a crazy climbing wall in the middle of Tescos, but it's because I had taken a longer route to avoid a difficult junction. I need to get driving more to get my confidence back. I'll share if I ever manage it.

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. I find birds very entertaining and watching them certainly is some kind of nature therapy. Sounds like a great way to spend some time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful! I really miss our bird table.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day. :)

    ReplyDelete