Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

Back at the Gym

I've not done anything so uncharacteristic as go to a real gym with real exercise.  Instead I have done the writing equivalent and took the challenge from Trifecta to write a piece between 33 and 333 words on the third definition in a dictionary of the word 'Quaint'.  The result is here.

I will be honest with you, I don't think it's my best work.  I sort of 'heard' it in rhyme, so I've battled out the first poem I've written in years.  I did enjoy it, so poetry may be an occupational hazard of reading the blogs.  I'll keep it on the other one, just in case.

I'm feeling energised now, which is the point of a gym, so I'm off to write a few more paragraphs of 'The Prince and the Paladin'.

Thank you for reading what I write, whether you just read the blog or you have also read my fiction.  I cannot tell you how grateful I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment