Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

Bear has had a Christmas and a Birthday

'Ask and ye shall recieve' Matthew 7:7 - bear asked everyone for nerf guns and was devastated at the lack of response.  He had made a list which I had scanned and emailed to Santa and he had researched it all on the internet and was very, very clear about in what order he would try them.  He has spent ridiculous amounts of time watching nerf gun videos on YouTube and generally got very enthusiastic.  He was quite cross that Santa hadn't paid attention to the list and is now working out how to get hold of the missing items.  He also has a full satchel of ammo that he was testing at daft o'clock this morning.

He has carefully counted his pocket money and is planning an expedition to a toyshop - and bear normally regards shopping as unalloyed torture.  To put it into context, here is the haul that he managed to acquire from indulgent parents, aunty, uncle and grandfather over Christmas, birthday and I think he had two before.


They are something of a step up since the toy guns when I was young which you pulled a trigger and they went 'clack' - if you were lucky.  These are super dooper with bits and things and attachments and all the goodies to delight a young lad.  I have no idea.  I am sure I will learn.  I am making bear wait for any more.  He is getting a bit too spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment