Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

Lorna Downton

Hi, I hope I have your name right.  You just left a lovely comment on my blog and I accidentally deleted it.  I should know better, this isn't the first time.  I am very embarrassed.

I am really sorry.  I value all comments and I am always incredibly flattered that anyone reads my blog.  I hope all is going well with you.

I am a bit nervous about using crushed tablets, as I haven't figured out where to put anything except whole tablets, but I may look into it.

To be honest, working out the pennies is a good distraction.  I am glad to hear your father has benefited.  It is so scary and our loved ones are so vulnerable.  Uncle, after agreeing on Wednesday that he was happy to move into a residential home local to me, is now stating he is going to live with me.  Again.

Thank you again for commenting, and I am really, really sorry that I lost your lovely comment.  WS xxx

Edited to Add - woohoo!!!  Due to the wonders of not being able to stop my blog letting my email know about comments, I still have your comment from my email account.  So while I was clumsy and accidentally deleted your comment, I am so technologically haphazard that I still have a copy:

Hi Sybil, on the subject of dishwasher tablets, I buy a big tub of crushed five in one tablets from an ebay seller once a year. They are excellent quality and value. We use the dishwasher everyday and the quality of the wash is excellent. It costs me about £20 delivered. Just to let you know that I am a regular reader and take my hat off to you about coping with life. I very much hope that your Uncle finds a nice place to call home. My dad went into a care home about 3 years ago (dementia) and is so very happy there. We no longer have to worry about him all of the time

there is always a silver lining and I am very happy for anyone to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment