Pages

Saturday 18 July 2020

A Different Shop

I'm feeling smug. I went to Morrisons as the nearest reasonable place that stocked rice milk (which is one of the few that bear and I can both manage) and not only did I just buy the milk and a few little bits, but I went straight there and straight back - a mere five miles in total! The drive is fair to middling evil, with some truly nasty junctions with horrible visibility, but I did it. 

Today has been quiet. We've all been hanging out and DH has been reading 'Men at Arms' by Sir Terry Pratchett to us. Bear is really enjoying the Discworld, and it's not a bad series to get into. 

Writing stuff - I've been doing lots of writing today, but I want to let you know that I have been interviewed by Phoebe Darqueling, who is amazing, and the interview is here. It feels very odd being interviewed, because it doesn't seem like me. It was amazing fun, though, and it made me think about what I had written, so it shows that Phoebe knows what she's doing. 

Hugs and good health to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment