Pages

Thursday 9 July 2020

A Sort of Day

Tesco have abandoned their one-way instore system. It was the last supermarket that had something safe. I think I'm going to have to be much more stringent about masks and sanitiser. There are a few places that are hot spots near me and my favourite shops. I think I may have to restructure my habits, at least until bear goes back to school. 

And that's another thing - how long is school going to last? The building is elderly, with lots of narrow corridors and cramped schoolrooms. It is going to be a complete headache to stop the spread of infection there. I imagine there will be a lot of people having to self isolate. It's going to be chaos, and I'm going to have to work on my pantry because I have no idea when we could unexpectedly be asked to stay in, and deliveries have not been reliable.

I had a drive around, and did a lot of thinking. It seemed like some places weren't bothering with any sort of social distancing at all. I think it is time to be careful.

Bear is utterly shattered. The trip to the hospital flattened him. I'm going to have to work on building up his activity levels while avoiding sparking the issues with pain management and I have no idea where to start.

On the bright side, there was some awesome writing stuff.

Writing stuff - The Three Furies Press have released a video trailer for my book!!!


I am sooo thrilled by it. It gives me chills! It's a fortnight to release day and I am getting very giddy. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Tesco here in Scotland is still one way - I know that because I kept following the arrows the wrong way - not used to arrows as Sainsbury's at home never had any!
    Pleased your writing going well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cool trailer! You must be so excited!

    They have one way systems in our shops but no one follows them. It is so disheartening. I wear my mask when I go in shops. I see more people wearing them than not. To be honest I just go out as needed.

    Poor Bear. Really feel for him.

    ReplyDelete