Pages

Sunday 13 August 2023

Nothing Much

Apart from an ongoing battle to evict a ladybird from the bathroom today (ladybirds are stupid) it's been pretty quiet. Tooth is calming down but I had some serious dizzyness and nausea this afternoon. I've managed to do some knitting. 


It is soooo soft and feels soooo warm. I really want to get it knitted for winter, but it's not a straightforward knit. The yarn is a little tricky to use. If there is any left over I'll make a scarf, but a shawl would be amazing to huddle down into. 

Bear had an amazing time. He carried things, helped set up and was generally part of it. He said that the bad were brilliant and had a really good reception from the (very small) band. He's helping out again next Friday with a gig in a smallish pub. Apparently there were a lot of people who had drunk 'not wisely but too well' and it was a great example 

I also found this video here. It has strong language and 'mature' themes at times but is as good a description of the way I process the world as anything and what my poor DH has to put up with. It's regrettably true about my lack of ability to finish things. I shared it with DH and he nearly fell off his chair because he laughed so much. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Funny video! I'm looking around the family room and I'm wondering if I am related to this guy's wife! LOL. Glad that bear had fun and I hope you feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After sharing the video with DH, I asked him if I should start collecting crystals but he was laughing too much to answer.

      Delete