Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2024

Bathroom Continues to Fail

There is still a gap between the bath and the tile board that is in the splash zone whenever anyone has a shower. Bear has a shower daily before school and any other event, and I thoroughly approve, but not at the expense of potenitally rotting my floorboads. This is 22 months after the start of the refit of a bathroom that's maybe six feet square and with nothing moved around. It's a mess. 

I am not a happy bunny.

I'm considering my options. I am just so fed up. Also, very tired. 

However I'm on Day 2 of 'Getting My Act Together' and while it's not brilliant, it could be worse. I've done a few bits while waiting around for the dratted plumber, but I couldn't focus on much. And I've nearly finished off another big project, so that's something. I'll post a pic if (when) I finish it. I'll start again tomorrow.

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you've managed to get some things done.
    Wow on the bathroom. That's all I can say! I'm sure I would have lost my patience by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patience has officially been lost without trace

      Delete
  2. Sorry to read that the bathroom is still not completed! Glad you are getting things done!

    ReplyDelete