Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2024

I Got Out of the House!

It was fine when I got into the car. By the time I got to Tesco, it felt like the skies had opened. I tried taking a pic of water cascading down the shop window where the guttering had failed.


But it doesn't really show what it was like - a river running down the glass and bouncing off the pavement. 

I only picked up a few bits, but I'm finding walking hard and wandering around Tesco while leaning on a trolley helps me get some movement going. 

I've got a few bits sorted out but now I'm shattered and need an early night.

Writing stuff - I wrote a chatty piece here where I invited opinions on what I should be writing. With my track record, I'm making no guarantees, but I'll do my best if you want to drop ideas about what I should be doing next.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to photograph rain, isn't it? But, I can see where the water is bouncing off the pavement! I, too, find it easier to walk when leaning on a shopping cart! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really bouncing down! The trolley is something of a life line for me.

      Delete