Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2024

Nothing Much Continues

I haven't posted because there hasn't really been anything to say. I think there may be cellulitis going on, which is a nuisance, so I'm doing less and feeling a little under the weather. Fortunately I have a lot of driving coming up for bear at the weekend as he has a fairly active social life. 

I've just checked the pics I've taken over the last few days and they are spectacularly awful. I think that I'll have to commit to coming back tomorrow with some pics - which will hopefully happen. 

In other random witterings, we had a meatloaf on Sunday that was made with minced beef, lentils and veggies and was gorgeous. https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/lentil-and-beef-meatloaf.html It was a nice change, full of the good nutrition and I ate far too much of it cold the next day. We've been doing quite well off the Tesco recipe site. I suppose I should check out the recipes on other websites, but I'm usually on Tesco anyway. If you use the recipe finder, be wary of adding stuff to the delivery automatically. You always end up with the high end stuff added in large quantities. I now have a lot of lentils to use up and I had to throw some carrots out because I didn't get them in the freezer quick enough.

Writing stuff - and I've got at least one story on the blog here, but I've stalled over a couple of details. I'm hoping to get up some momentum later this week. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better, soon. I haven't made meatloaf in years! Maybe should add that to my meal plan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Meatloaf is definitely a worthy addition here.

      Delete