Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

The Day Before School

Bear has clean and ironed clothes and his school kit is carefully packed.  I've put his dinner money for the half term in his newly washed book bag.  I was surprised that it went through the washer okay, but it will be getting washed on a far more regular basis now I know that it's safe.  Bear has been watching tv for most of the day before going out with one of his pals to hurtle round the park.  He will need to be scraped off in the shower.

I have a sore throat, my ears hurt, my nose itches and I keep sneezing.  I feel very achey.  I have an operation on Thursday.   The operation is on my nose.  The one that has been sniffling all day.

I'll take some paracetamol tonight and hope for the best.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better, today. If not, will the operation need postponing?

    ReplyDelete