Pages

Monday 13 May 2024

More Flowers

More flowers have appeared, this time on Gert.



But I think that there's also some bugs on the plant. I shall have to start looking up pests on house plants. They're just tiny black specks, but I have a bad feeling. 

I've also been knitting and the blanket is coming on wonderfully. It's 32 inches long (around 81cm) and I'm not even half way through the yarn. I had a quick check and it's around 52 inches wide (around 132cm give or take, I just measured on my lap) so it may be a proper sized blanket. As my hip is bad, I'm not taking many fancy pics, but I managed this.


I'm hoping I'll be able to get to the clinic tomorrow. 

Writing stuff - I'm catching up on the writing prompts and the response to Writing Prompt 19 is here

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. The blanket is coming along lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it's a lovely, comforting knit

      Delete
  2. Lovely flowers! I hope you don't have any pests on the plants.
    Lovely blanket, too. I do hope you can get to the clinic tomorrow and have that hip checked out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the pests. I couldn't make the clinic today but I'm hopeful about tomorrow.

      Delete