Pages

Friday 10 May 2024

My Candle Has Teeth

I looked up and saw this...


It's supposed to be a standard Fox & Ivy Bay and Blackberry candle not Fangs for the Memory! To be honest, it looked a little spooky at first sight. Since then it's burned down further and sort of curled over. I'm considering putting it out and getting rid before it's a fire hazard. 

Speaking of unexpected, there is some self sown wheat in the garden.

Once again, I'll leave it to the birds. 

I like finding the unexpected.

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. Too funny about the candle having teeth!
    How wonderful to have wheat growing in your garden! You are growing your own birdseeds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed when I saw the candle! And the wheat made me smile. I'm sure that the sparrow squadron will appreciate them!

      Delete
  2. That candle made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it could smile back at you!

      When I saw it, I just thought it was so much fun!

      Delete