Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Nothing Much to See

Leg is very sore.  Bear is very bear.  DH has much to put up with.

I continue pottering on.  Can I mention that I saw this...


It looks possible for me to knit.  It looks amazing.  The stuff on the website makes the pattern look possible and sensible.

I am sitting on my hands.  Not only would I never use it, but I have eleventy ten projects sitting around that I need to do first.

I guess I would go for the larger size and I could get the yarn from Marriner's Yarns for less than £15 for the cheap stuff, though I would have to pay for postage as it is under £25.  Marriner's Yarns have been awesome in the past.

I'm considering printing out the picture and pinning it up as an incentive.

1 comment:

  1. It would be quite warm and cosy, but getting in and out of them can be a bit tricky, I think.

    ReplyDelete