Pages

Saturday 31 March 2018

Sorting Socks

I'm trying out a thingy where when I post here it automatically links on Facebook.  This may come as a shock to those who follow Lyssa Medana's page where they may get the impression that, as a mysterious authoress, I have a deep and mystical inner life. 

Instead I spent the afternoon sorting socks.  A load appeared when I was moving stuff around for the new tumble dryer and today I knuckled down.  It wouldn't be so bad but everyone who lives here prefers black socks.  I suppose when you're faced with a pile of dark items in an undistinguished heap it can be quite mysterious.  It's a mystery why I didn't buy different colours. 

Now I am going to go down and make a freezer full of soup, after checking if this made it to Facebook, of course. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete