Pages

Sunday 6 January 2019

Finished the Bailey

I took on a lot of the detail after bear got one too many glue stick injuries.  I swear I have now burned my fingertips.  Bear supervised, however, and this was the result.



Bear now has to get it into school in one piece to be attached to the tower which one of his pals are building. 

I've also been frantically trying to sort out the washing.  It's fallen behind over the last few weeks and now I feel like I'm neck deep in miscellaneous laundry.  The washer and dryer are going but I can't start ironing yet as if I have the iron and the dryer on at the same time, all the plugs downstairs blow.  I really need to get rewired.

Tonight I am doing the bare minimum and then tomorrow I will have the space to get moving.  I can't move for boxes, papers, rubbish and stuff and it needs to move soon!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete