Pages

Saturday 12 January 2019

Not a Good Day

I spent most of today trying to get out.  It is hard to explain the awful barrier that seems to be built between me and the front door.  Some days I can make jokes and share victories.  Today, my victory was getting on a bus.  I did it.  I got out, but it took nearly a whole day to get me through that door.  I need to find a way around this.  

But I did it, and it is a victory.  I got into town, where I took this pic, as proof to myself that I've done it.


There are a few places in Leeds where they have unattended pianos for the public to help themselves and enjoy  I must try and get bear here to show off, as if bear can show off then he is more likely to do his practice.  Also, I had forgotten that Love Aroma had shut down in Leeds, so I rattled around trying to find a place that sold Woodwick candles so I could give one to my brother, then on to Aldi.  

I've done a little this and that today, and I'm sure I'll get more done tomorrow, but I'm going to have to work out how to get out of the house.  I can usually manage to get out for medical stuff, and I can always get out for bear and driving lessons (and, to be honest, the driving lessons are so I can drive bear to school).  I am improving, but there is a way to go.  If I work out a quick fix, I'll share.  

Sending hugs to all 

No comments:

Post a Comment