Pages

Saturday 5 January 2019

So much pizza!

Bear had a few pals around to celebrate his birthday.  I tucked myself in the corner for the last time as they are just about young enough to be better for having an adult around.  I had already decided that this was the last year I would do this, and now I am making it a promise.  I was surrounded by young teen lads talking utter rubbish for five hours straight.  I don't know how teachers do it, although they probably don't have to sit through half an hour of whether snakes lay eggs or have live births (a little of both, actually, but I kept out of it) and strange things to do with iPhones.

Some of the healthy fruit and veg stick snacks were eaten, as were vast quantities of pizza, chocolate biscuits and pringles.  Fizzy pop was briefly available but didn't last long. 

I am so beyond exhausted that I can barely move.  Tomorrow is the final stretch of the dratted castle thingy.  Then bear goes back to school, DH goes back to work, and I plan on doing some serious spring cleaning.  Tonight I am doing nothing more strenuous than knitting. 

Wherethejourneytakesme - that made me laugh! They are indeed the perfect colour for Cadbury's chocolate fingers.

Sharon - it was good spending time with bear, and if I am honest I'm looking forward to spending time with him tomorrow as well, but sooooo many lollipop sticks!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete