Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Back at School

Bear had an okay day and I managed to get him there and back without incident, despite the efforts of that big white car that pulled out. And also despite the weather. It wasn't severe weather. Instead I left Morrisons car park in bright sunlight and had to wear sunglasses because of the glare, but within five minutes I had to put the side lights on because of the dark clouds and rain, then there was the issue of glare again, then wind and rain, then glare - it was the definition of sunshine and showers.

On the bright side, I went on the scary bypass to the tip, which was a real step for me, as I hadn't been on there for some time.

Hugs to all.

3 comments:

  1. Glad the drive went okay! I was certainly glad when the school runs were over.

    Good for you for driving to the tip. Sounds like you are getting better about going different places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Bear has a good first day of school. Well done on making the scary drive to the tip! Sorry the weather has been so changeable.

    ReplyDelete