Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

What Day is it?

Drama on the street still being dramatic and upsetting.

Bear can be a picky eater. I mean, really picky. What he will eat changes with the wind, and has no rhyme or reason. I've let him get away with it because there have been a lot of issues with his stomach and digestion, and he has been unable to face even chocolate at times. This means that come mealtimes, I can be driven hairless. He is currently rejecting all things without gluten. This does not help as I can't have gluten. It's going to be a long winter. However bear requested pasta bake and almost inhaled the Aldi jar version I made. I can't remember how much it was, but I don't think it was much. Bear enjoyed it, so that's going to added on to the list of 'things bear will probably eat if the wind is in the right direction'. Tomorrow is looking like sausage and mash.

Bear had a piano lesson today, and he's not putting as much effort in to the piano as the violin, but I'm leaving it to settle itself down, with the very occasional reminder. I can usually manage a few bits while in the car, especially as road works has added to the journey time. I don't think I have ever done the school run for more than a day or two without there being an issue with roadworks.

Writing stuff - I cheered myself up by writing a response to this week's challenge, which you can find here, if you are interested. I think after this I will aim for an early night.

Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. Finding dishes that picky eaters will eat can be a huge problem. Would having bear help with menu planning be an option? I am thinking that, if he were to suggest what he'd like to eat, he might be more receptive to actually eating it?

    ReplyDelete