Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Feeling Treated!

Guess what came in the post today - my copy of Trickster's Treats Volume 3, the Seven Deadly Sins..


I am obviously thrilled to see my name in print, but regardless, it is for a good cause. All profits go directly to the charity. I don't get a royalty. I do, however, get to feel smug for not only making the edition but also being part of a wonderful charity.

Tonight's dinner was out of a jar. I fried up some chicken and onions and added a jar of sauce. The men were so thrilled by it that I may have unilaterally decided to stick with jars for some time. 

Drama in the street continues, and I was left a little shaken tonight. It was much easier driving through the blinding rain which came down in sheets early on, and then went to bright sunshine! 

Hugs to all. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations it must be wonderful to see your name in print. Perhaps the dramas in the street will generate a future story for a book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your published story! The drama in the street sounds like it can be very scary. I hope things settle down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the story! I'm late to the party as usual.

    ReplyDelete