Pages

Sunday 22 September 2019

Need a longer Weekend

Everyone has been fed, clothes are ready for tomorrow, kit is ready for tomorrow, planner has been signed. We are poised for the start of a new week.

I'm not sure what I'm doing when I sign the planner as I can't read bear's writing. He uses it, apparently effectively, but I just sign and hope.

Today we had a great time watching Dr Strange. I don't know how we are going to go on after we run out of Marvel movies. I'm sure that we'll think of something.

Today is not my birthday. However it's the day I put down as my birthday on Facebook. I've had some lovely messages from wonderful people I have met on there. I have also had some extremely odd communications. The world is a strange and wonderful place, and every time I think I'm imagining something weird, something far stranger comes along.

Hugs to all.

3 comments: