Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Picking Myself Up

So far this month I have been late to a funeral, been in a car crash, had traumatic encounters with plumbing, found unpleasant cracks in the fridge, my freezer looks like a film prop for a bad freezer and my washing machine is whistling.  There are ten days of August left.

On the bright side, please find the most recent installment of 'At the Sign of the White Hart'.  It has been so long since I published the last installment that you may find it worth skimming the story from the beginning here.

I am now going away to write some more.  Please wish me luck.



4 comments:

  1. Good luck hope the writing is therapy and forget for a while all the other nasties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some month you've had and we're only 3/4 of the way through it. I hope it will get better from now on.
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( So sorry. I've had a few of those months. Prayers September is an exceptional month for you. :)

    ReplyDelete