Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

And it Feels Like a Monday

Bear had the day off school due to exam type stuff going on, so I was blessed with him all day. Fortunately for my sanity, he sent me out to get the ingredients for the Tesco Cajun beef and veg rice bowl, which we had tonight. I sneaked in a quick walk, only for a few hundred yards, but I managed to get a very poor pic of a squirrel as they were dashing about.


I also found an unexpected patch of mint.


Bear had a successful violin lesson, and now I am settling down for a quiet evening which may involve knitting.

Writing stuff - This week's writing prompt is here, all are welcome to have a go, with no need to share, but on the strict condition that you have fun.

Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. We never have squirrels in our wood here in Scotland - probably because there are no other trees around for miles - so they would be stuck with us - and we have absolutely no acorns.

    ReplyDelete