Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

What a Difference a Day Makes

Drama in street continues.



The top picture is yesterday (and the phone helpfully 'fixed' the lighting), and the bottom picture is today from roughly the same place and at roughly the same time. The driving was a lot easier. Today was overcast with a few spots of rain, but nothing like the downpours we had yesterday.

Bear is continuing bear and wolfed down all his mash, most of his sausage and ignored the peas. Apparently I am making a curry tomorrow. I am considering a jar of sauce, as I don't feel I have a clue where to start with something decent. I know a few tricks, but I have so much to do, and I'm not sure bear will eat rice.

I am also short of time. I have to actually get the house sorted. I have been dithering about it for years - quite literally. However, the bathroom sink is falling off the wall so I can't mess around much longer. To be honest, I don't know where to start. I'll just go for it, I think.

Hugs to all.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that top photo looks like a lot of water! Glad it's eased up.

    Knowing where to start - I have that problem too. In most things. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's horrid when things pile up, It overpowers you. Best to make a list and tackle one thing at a time. This makes you feel in control.

    ReplyDelete