Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Unexpected Jab

Bear forgot to tell me that today was the day that the school all got the HPV vaccination. Hopefully this is why he nibbled around the edges of the sausage, mash and mushy peas. He was enthusiastic enough when I started cooking, but he's feeling the injection a little, I think. He still practised the violin when we got in, and long may that habit continue!

I don't know what my excuse is. I'm really tired with a few sniffles and a slight sore throat. Normally I feel ready for anything in September. I need to pull myself together. I also need to work out what we are having for dinner tomorrow as I haven't got a single clue!

This evening DH, bear and I hung out and watched Avengers Assemble from 2012. It's ages since I saw it, and it was great to watch it again. You could see foreshadowing of Endgame in it. I have so much respect and awe for the writers.

However, I am now nodding where I sit, so I am going to crawl off to bed. Hugs to all.


2 comments:

  1. It must be hard to plan some meals if bear is not playing ball - I don't think you can do much more than you are doing to tempt him. Hope you feeling better after a good night's sleep. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are not coming down with a cold. If so, hope you feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete