Pages

Thursday 8 February 2024

A Small Amount of Snow

There was a very small amount of snow here. 


Other parts of Yorkshire were hit harder and bear's school was let out early. A lot of his classmates travel some distance and there were real issues for some. Bear hung around Leeds with a friend or two and then DH picked him up. I would willingly drive over snowy mountains for him, but DH is much better qualified for Leeds at rush hour. He said the drive was a little tricky in the dark and wet, but it could have been worse. I was watching the traffic monitors and there were quite a few crashes showing up.

I found a load of comments in the spam folder. I'm sorry that I hadn't answered them. Every time I see a comment, I feel that I've been hugged.

Hugs and good health to all.

6 comments:

  1. Glad everyone is home again. I can imagine what chaos snow can be for those not used to it. We have snow here from late October to mid April so are equipped for it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the key - we're not equipped for it in this part of the UK and it shows.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad husband was able to go pick up Bear. It's not just me driving in the snow, but others around who aren't as cautious that has me worried!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's what worries me. So many drivers seem to freak out and that makes things difficult.

      Delete
  3. Glad you didn't have to drive on snowy roads in rush hour traffic. :)

    ReplyDelete